(NAMI) provides advocacy, education, support and public awareness for individuals and families affected by mental illness. NAMI has created an extensive COVID-19 Resource Guide useful for those with mental illness or stress resulting from the pandemic.
A to Z List of Online Resources
NARA provides access to census, military, immigration, naturalization, and land records, as well as family history workshop videos.
An annotated list of links to various digital photography collections, both within the National Archives, as well as external collections.
For ages 6-14. Authoritative, age-appropriate content lets users explore the world for homework or for fun. National Geographic Kids takes kids on amazing adventures in science, nature, culture, archaeology, and space.
The NHTSA provides information on driver safety, vehicle safety, and recall information for vehicles, car seats, and tires
Youth Programs are designed to connect kids, teens and young adults to opportunities at national parks sites across the nation.
Find official U.S. weather, marine, fire, and aviation forecasts and warnings
Explore 750,000+ items digitized from The New York Public Library's collections.
The New York Times is the largest seven-day newspaper in the U.S. and ranks #1 in overall reach of U.S. Opinion Leaders. From the arts to sports, business to real estate, The New York Times covers it all each and every week.
1. Please visit this site and click on the Redeem code button
2. Follow steps to create a NYT account or log in with an existing account
3. Enjoy full access to NYT for 72 hours.
4. Stepped away? Visit here to jump back in
- Once your 72 hour pass runs out, you can redeem a new code by following the steps above again.
- You will receive emails from NYT upon creating your account. However, you can unsubscribe to these promotional emails, and the NYT will honor your request.
- The NYT crossword is not available with the library’s subscription. Other puzzles are available though, including the mini crossword.
Learn Spanish through current events. This provides audio recordings of both Latin American and Castilian Spanish, at a slow pace for learners.
The NAO is the statewide nonprofit membership organization representing and supporting charitable nonprofits of all sizes, geographic locations, and missions across Oregon.
An index of material in the Wilsonville Public Library Heritage Collection, focused on Oregon history.
Novelist K-8 contains recommendations for materials for K-8 grade levels and includes picture books, children's "chapter" books and young adult fiction titles. Users can also browse hundreds of theme-oriented book lists for readers at all grade levels, and look for award-winning and recommended titles. Many titles have direct links to Web sites with further information about the author, or teacher resource materials.