New York Times
The New York Times is the largest seven-day newspaper in the U.S. and ranks #1 in overall reach of U.S. Opinion Leaders. From the arts to sports, business to real estate, The New York Times covers it all each and every week.
1. Please visit this site and click on the Redeem code button
2. Follow steps to create a NYT account or log in with an existing account
3. Enjoy full access to NYT for 72 hours.
4. Stepped away? Visit here to jump back in
- Once your 72 hour pass runs out, you can redeem a new code by following the steps above again.
- You will receive emails from NYT upon creating your account. However, you can unsubscribe to these promotional emails, and the NYT will honor your request.
- The NYT crossword is not available with the library’s subscription. Other puzzles are available though, including the mini crossword.